Eimimo.com

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Living Life 2 with Multiple Sclerosis

  Life has changed a lot for my family and I in the last 15 years; we are not what I would call a typical Canadian family. 

My husband and daughter do most of the shopping, housework and taking care of our pets.   Some days my husband is both mom and dad to our daughter, those are the days that seem the hardest for me.  They are so alike in many ways they butt heads.

Now after 15 years of arguing with Services for children, Teachers, Principals, Children's Aid, Social workers, finally two psychiatrists diagnosed our daughter with ADHD, Depression, and Anxiety. She also suffered trauma with some of my close calls with death in 2004 and 2008. That is what MS and the complications have done to my husband, my beautiful daughter and the rest of my immediate family and friends.    

I feel bad that there isn't a thing I can do to change it. 

  I thought that sharing on a blog might help those who would like to share their own story  by commenting on Living Life 2.